Awareness and Campaign Team
Awareness and Campaign
Anti- Smoking, Anti – Tobacco and Good Oral Hygiene Practice Campaign among the Children
About 14.6% of youth are addicted to smoking and other tobacco products and 30.2% of adults are exposed to second hand smoking, of which both are equally dangerous. EAFO and ECRC along with Ashwavedh Foundation having realized this have initiated Anti- Smoking, Anti – Tobacco and Good Oral Hygiene Practice campaign among the children.
We are happy to introduce our Awareness and Campaign Team through which we are conducting Anti – Smoking, Anti – Tobacco and Good Oral Hygiene Practices campaign. This team focuses mainly on school children and makes them aware about ill effects of smoking and tobacco usage. With this team we have reached more than 45000 students and their parents. We are aiming to reach about 300,000 students in Year 2019.
Awareness and Campaign
Project Associate – Media & Visual Communication
Resource Material Designer
Medical Support & Affordable Health Care for deserving and needy:
“ECRC” is committed to serve “Every one! Everywhere! Every Day!
– Affordable medical care & medicine support by reaching to optimum number of cancer patients. Where in ECRC is looking for collaborative efforts with likeminded institutions and individuals, which can come together to support the cause.
– Arranging the treatment for Cancer patient by way of Screening, Consultation, Counseling, Rehabilitation measures, who is in need and due to it’s ecosystem couldn’t manage the survival.
– Augment the Cancer treatment and prevention activities with local communities so the larger benefit to the community can be ensured.
Support for Cancer Prevention Education:
– ECRC is actively involved in academic development, efforts and activities by supporting various institutions & individuals who are engaged in Cancer Prevention Activities.
Exchange Program for Students (Inter & Intra Country Level)
– Under this platform where students from within country as well as abroad could participate to learn new areas of treatment of Cancer related activities.
– Students will play a pivotal role in exchanging the ideas, sharing and developing a channel for new learning & skill building.
– Visiting various institutions and projects for newer area of learning so student community can gain the enriching experiences from it.
Volokolomskoe Shosse, 1, Building 1, Office 606C
Moscow, Russian Federation – 125 080